Frequently Asked Questions

We charge 20% of the Invoice value for the booking and confirmation of the move upfront. The remaining 80% can be paid on the completion of the move.

SS Movers highly recommend online payment. We also prefer payments by Cash, Card or Bank Transfer.

SS movers is working 24/7 in a year. We don’t work on EID Holidays in UAE. While booking with us our team will inform you if we are not working.

It is highly recommended that to obtain Move-Out & Move-In permission from the building Landlord/Security. It is the responsibility of the client to get these permissions before the moving date. So that you can have a hassle free move experience.

SS Movers keep it straight when it comes to cancellation policy. We understand the change in plan, so if there is any change you can let us know 24 hours prior to move without any cancellation fee. Less than 24 hours or same day cancellation will charge you the 50% of the Invoice amount.

In the event your furniture exceeds the numbers of trucks stipulated in your Invoice, there will be a charge of AED 400 per truck/trip and any additional boxes will be charges at AED 10 per box.

SS Moverzs is liable to install everything that is removed from the old house into new house. Other than that every new things will charge you additionally as per the team.

Yes, our helpers do wear uniforms as it’s more professional.

Syed Saqlain Cargo Packaging LLC do not take the responsibility of the personal items, cash or jewelry items. We provide you the advance boxes for thses items. So that you can pack them according to you.

In case of cancellation more than 48 hours prior to the move date we will be happy to refund any deposit(s) in full.

Minimum storage is for 1 month and you have to pay the charges in advance. If you storage is exceed for more day than to a month, you have to pay the charges for the second month.

In case different colors are required for painting other than the standard colors (white/off-white) the paint charges will be billed as actual and will be payable by the client unless otherwise specified in the invoice.

Standard Move-in & Move-out Paint contains the cleaning of the current walls and then applying the new paint. This also includes minor repairs like hole fixing because of drills etc. This does not include any major repairs.


Damage Protection

In order to prevent any damages, SS Movers takes every precaution when packing and safeguarding your belongings. In the worst-case scenario, we offer you damage restoration services. Damages will be paid for with 50% of the invoice amount that the business is responsible for paying.


Why Choose Us?


Our workers are instated after a series of background check, which involves local authorities. Your safety is a top priority of team SS movers.


Team SS movers makes sure to provide their services at any time and any day of your preference, allowing you to complete your outdoor tasks


At SS movers, we pledge to offer you top-notch services at affordable rates. Our team of experts is just a few clicks or a call away. Get in touch now.

SS Movers

The top logistics company in Abu Dhabi and a professional moving and packing service is SS Movers. We are here to offer you quick, cost-effective local, interstate, and international moving services. We specialise in providing rapid and effective moving services for all types of residences and businesses, including office, house, and villa relocation. We can assist you in coming up with a unique, cheap moving solution, whether you're moving down the hall or across the country.